notice

연수후기

중국인 학생 조이(joy)의 연수후기입니다

페이지 정보

작성일 20-07-01 16:33

본문

안녕하세요. 저는 조이라고 해요. 저는 학원이 상당히 마음에 들었습니다. 이유는 원장님과 매니저들이 너무 친절했기 때문이에요.

저는 다른 학생들도 여기에 와서 공부해봤으면 해요. 여기에는 캐나다, 호주, 뉴질랜드 등의 나라로 워킹홀리데이를 준비하는 다양한 국적의 친구들이 많이 있어요. 만약 여러분이 워킹홀리데이를 준비하고 있다면 어학원에서 공부하며 많은 정보를 얻을 있을 거에요.

그리고 학원에서 멀지 않은 곳에 기마라스라는 아름다운섬도 있습니다. 또한, 조금 멀지만 보라카이를 육로로 갈수도 있구요. 알려지지않은 미지의섬 기간테스제도라는 곳도 있습니다. 물론 저는 코로나로 인해 가보지는 못했지만 오신다면 한번 가보시길 추천드립니다.

어학원에서 매일 다양한 한국음식을 먹을수 있어서 좋았어요. 여기 있는 동안 한국학생뿐만 아니라 베트남, 일본, 대만 등의 다양한 국적의 친구를 많이 만났어요. 여러 국적의 사람들과 소통하며 그들의 문화를 배우고 동시에 영어공부를 있어서 좋았네요.

그리고 도시에 대해서 말씀드리자면 정말 안전하다는 느낌을 많이 받았습니다. 어학원이 도심에 있어 대형 쇼핑몰과 같은 편의시설을 이용하는데 편리하였습니다.

기숙사환경에 대해 말씀드릴겠습니다. 상태는 너무나 좋았다고 말씀드리고 싶네요. 아마 도시의 어학원 가장 좋지 않을까 생각됩니다.

마지막으로 코로나 바이러스 속에서 지내며 불편한점도 있었지만 너무 좋은 사람들을 만나 좋은 기억을 가지고 돌아갑니다. 매주 금요일마다 했던 파티, 수영장, 귀여운 강아지 두마리 모든 것이 그리울 같습니다.  

원본 

Hello, my name is Joy. I really liked this academy. The reason is that the boss and the managers were so kind.

I want other students to come here. There are many friends of various nationalities who are preparing for working holiday in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, etc. If you are preparing for a working holiday, you will be able to get a lot of information about working holiday. 

And there is a beautiful island called Gimaras not far from the academy. Also, you can go to Boracay by land even though it's a little far. There is also a place called the unknown island of Gigantes. Of course, I haven't been there because of the virus, but I recommend you to go there if you come.

It was nice to be able to eat various Korean foods every day at this language school. While here, I met not only Korean students but also friends from various nationalities such as Vietnam, Japan, and Taiwan. It was nice to communicate with people of various nationalities, learn their culture, and study English at the same time.

And to tell you about the city, I felt very safe. The school is located in the center of the city, so it is convenient to use facilities such as large shopping malls. 

I will tell you about the dormitory environment. I'd like to tell you that the room is so nice. I think it's probably the best language academy in the city. 

Lastly, there were some inconveniences while staying here because of the virus, but I met people who are very good and go back with good memories. I will miss all the school parties, swimming pools, and two cute puppies.

• 트위터로 보내기
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기